Welcome to my craft room. Grab a cuppa and take a look around.
I mainly paper craft, but i also sew and make bobbin lace and i love to Project Life :)

Monday 8 June 2015

You’re Dino-mite!

Morning Dear Reader, hoping that you are well? I have everything crossed that we’ll have nice weather at the weekend as we are hoping to be able to go for a picnic.

A few weeks ago i was playing about with shrink plastic, and recently i made them into cards;  here’s one of them;

 

2015-04-14 19.42.15

{shrink plastic, stamps Lawn Fawn coloured with pencils}

I coloured them with pencils before i shrank them, you have to remember that they get darker as they get smaller so you colour them lightly you can add in a little shading and then when they shrink they become a deeper colour.

I mounted them with glue dots on a square mount then a dark brown square base nice and simple.  I thought that this would be a slightly more masculine card that you give give the man in your life to tell them you love them.

That’s it from me today, until next time

Ttfn

Charlie.xx

1 comment:

  1. Take your time and think carefully before responding to any complaints. By keeping cool and carefully thinking of how you will respond online can keep your reputation intact. satta king
    play bazaar

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your visit, i love reading your comments. :) xx