Welcome to my craft room. Grab a cuppa and take a look around.
I mainly paper craft, but i also sew and make bobbin lace and i love to Project Life :)

Monday 11 May 2015

Baked with love

Happy Monday Dear Reader! I dislike Mondays cos i just get used to having my hubby home and spending time with him then he has to go back to work but unless we win the lottery that will continue, i best turn it into a positive…..i can craft in peace Smile

The card that i am sharing today was made using my favourite stamp set

2015-04-14 10.39.27

{stamp set and dies Lawn Fawn, watercolours}

This is using Lawn Fawn’s Baked with Love stamp set, this set has a cute stand mixer that looks just like my Kitchen Aid mixer that i love love so i had to have this set when i saw it on the CHA release earlier in the year.

I water coloured the images, i coloured the eggs blue as my favourite eggs to eat have blue shells and they always look so pretty in the ceramic egg box we have on the side.

That's it from me today

Until next time

Ttfn

Charlie.x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your visit, i love reading your comments. :) xx