Welcome to my craft room. Grab a cuppa and take a look around.
I mainly paper craft, but i also sew and make bobbin lace and i love to Project Life :)

Monday 13 April 2015

Whale you be mine?

Hello Dear Reader; i hope that this finds you well. Today is the first day back after the Easter holidays and boy am i looking forward to it! lol Don’t get me wrong i love my girls but they wear me out! It’s been lots of playing mummies and babies {me as the baby} Lego, drawing and cooking, i am looking forward to do nothing at all today and watching some non children’s tv!

The project i am sharing with you today is a circle card, just for a change. I made this version and a ‘stepped up’ version for when you have more time {i shall share that card next time}

2015-04-03 10.12.05

{stamps Lawn Fawn, dies Lawn Fawn}

2015-04-03 10.12.24  As you can see a very simple card, I cut the card base with some circle dies i have.  The mount is using the stitched circles from Lawn Fawn.
I coloured the whales with spectrum noir pencils and blended them using stumps and fluid.
Once i had die cut them using the matching die i glossed them with glossed accents and some stickles on to the bits coming out of their blow holes.  I created the curved sentiment buy using a larger block and gently bending the stamp to the shape i wanted. 

A very simple card and quick to put together.

 

 

That’s it from me today i hope that you liked the card

Until Next time

Ttfn

Charlie.xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your visit, i love reading your comments. :) xx