Welcome to my craft room. Grab a cuppa and take a look around.
I mainly paper craft, but i also sew and make bobbin lace and i love to Project Life :)

Wednesday 8 April 2015

Build Update {it’s Finished!!}

Hello Dear Reader, i hope that this post finds you well.  Well as some of you may have realised my craft room has been finished for a few weeks now; as i have been working in there and it has been the work desk that i have been sharing for woyww for quite a few weeks now.
So i thought i best finish up my series of build update posts with the last photo before i show you my room tour in the next few weeks.

2015-03-03 20.14.42

So really the last thing to go up was the shelves, these shelves have been in every home we have lived in since 2007 and have always stored my craft stuff, its nice to have them out in my new craft room too to continue the tradition.

So from here on its a case of filling the shelves; which i have done and moved them around a few times already and working in the space to see what needs tweaking.
Now i could have had everything finished for when i moved in but i wasn't sure what extras i would need, like for the kallax cubes a lot of people recommended the fabric box drawers but i think for me i would find the drawer inserts more useful so when i next get around to going to Ikea that's what i will get.  Plus i think it is much better when a space evolves organically so that it is your space and really fits you.

So that’s it from me for today; i will be back very soon with a room tour and the before and after photos.
Until then

Ttfn

Charlie.x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your visit, i love reading your comments. :) xx