Welcome to my craft room. Grab a cuppa and take a look around.
I mainly paper craft, but i also sew and make bobbin lace and i love to Project Life :)

Wednesday 25 March 2015

WOYWW? March 25th 2015

Happy Wednesday Dear Reader, and that means its time for another snoop around the world via craft desks :)  Such a lovely group of people to be involved with i love my Wednesdays

Last week a lot of people commented on the zippy bag i had on my desk asking what was inside……Well it was inky sponges lol! Lots of people thought that it may have been fruit :)

I have finally finished sorting and have moved all of my craft bits in now, well apart from my lace stuff and sewing machine as they have comfy homes already it would be a shame to uproot them Winking smile

2015-03-24 17.51.03

This was my desk at 6pm last night, no extra lighting as it was still lovely and light in there for me to potter about, due to the sorting i hadn’t got much crafting done, but i was having a good look on pinterest so that counts right? lol! I plan to get some crafting done today i have some stamps i want to play with so hopefully i will have some bits to show you next week :)

Until Next time

Ttfn

Charlie.x

14 comments:

  1. Still toooooo clean looking in here mrs c !!! ;0) well until the weekend...

    Happy woyww Sue #3

    ReplyDelete
  2. hope you get some crafting time soon! I won't go on pinterest as I spend too long on twitter as it is, and there isn't enough time in the day, lol!! Helen 3 thanks for visiting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pinterest just has so much to see I can understand how it can keep a tidy desk it is so hard not to stop looking at it hugs Nikki 9

    ReplyDelete
  4. How did we ever survive without zip lock bags? :) Now, on to crafting...unless you are like me and can't find ANYTHING after a tidy up. I had to resort to using a round knitting loom cause I couldn't find my stamping gears the other day....it's here SOMEWHERE....

    Happy WOYWW day!
    Mary Anne (2)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh lovely..pottering, pinterest and daylight at 6pm..what more can we ask for? Can't tell you how much pleasure the anticipation of spring is bringing, the extra light is just wonderful! I love that we mistook the ziplock bag for fruit, tha's really quite funny!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I look forward to seeing the results of those new stamps next week. I desperately need to get into my craft room and tidy and sort rather than just grab stuff to use elsewhere. However that will not happen until I have got rid of this rotten cold and cough, and will be done with serious caution as I now have my yearly attack of dead bees all over the floor and in any box without a lid. I have no idea where they are coming from but I wish they wouldn't. I did get stung last year. Hope you have a great time playing with your new things. xx Maggie #14

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Charlie, super that you are finally sorted....let the fun begin...enjoy your new space. Cheers RobynO#26

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks lovely and bright for 6pm, brighter than its been here. Your desk looks lovely and tidy too, I think I need to tidy a little before starting anything else
    Jan S no 45

    ReplyDelete
  9. You have a lovely light and bright crafting spave by the window! Lovely.
    Thanks for visiting earlier,
    Have a great week,
    Lisca

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Mrs C, lovely amount of light in your new space. And yes, I'm pretty sure pinning stuff to do counts as crafting, lol. Really hope so,or my excuse is out the window, lol. Have a great week, Hugs, Shaz #7 xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sparkling clean. It happens for me every now and then as well. Looks lovely. I agree with Shaz pinning is part of crafting, just like, organizing, shopping, and WOYWW visiting.

    Happy WOYWW
    Thx for sharing
    Pat #15

    ReplyDelete
  12. Actually spending more time on Pinterest might be a good way to keep your desk tidy Lol! When I go on I forget what the time is and don't get any crafting done! Have a great woyww, Angela x 42

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh yes Pinterest has a lot to answer for ... in my case hours of time. Have a lovely week.
    sandra de @50

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ah pinterest...my excuse for not doing housework!!

    Thanks for visiting my blog already
    Kyla

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your visit, i love reading your comments. :) xx