Welcome to my craft room. Grab a cuppa and take a look around.
I mainly paper craft, but i also sew and make bobbin lace and i love to Project Life :)

Monday 30 March 2015

It’s a Boy!

Good Morning Dear Reader; i hope that you are well today. Its lovely and sunny this morning although rain is of course expected later because its the school holidays here! Lol!
I am hoping to get out in my craft room a bit later as i feel a need to get inky :)

Today i am going to share a baby card with you; its a good job i brought those stamps a few weeks ago because they have definitely earned their keep with two expectant mums and a new baby in the last few weeks :)

2015-03-11 17.30.43

{stamps from Lawn Fawn}

Its a clean and simple card that i simply stamped and water-coloured the image and popped it on 3D foam onto a kraft card blank. 

I love Lawn Fawn stamps they appeal to my sense of fun plus most stamp sets have a matching die set so no fussy cutting!

I have had a couple of emails asking where i get my Lawn Fawn stamps from and i thought i would answer it here also; i get mine from a lovely shop in Kings Lynn called Sprinkle Twinkle.  You can find their web store HERE 

Right that’s it from me today

Until next time

Ttfn

Charlie.x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your visit, i love reading your comments. :) xx