Welcome to my craft room. Grab a cuppa and take a look around.
I mainly paper craft, but i also sew and make bobbin lace and i love to Project Life :)

Monday 16 March 2015

Bun in the oven……..

Hello Dear Reader,  no i am not sharing happy news for myself! lol I have been making baby cards for members of the family that have happy news on the way. :) I love babies, but i love to hand them back when they cry :) i like that mine are growing up now and we can do more together.
So we don’t know the gender of either of the babies so i tried to keep the cards neutral using blue and pink for one and yellow and purple for the other.
2015-01-28 14.45.27
{stamps and dsp Lawn Fawn, card base SU}

2015-02-11 12.34.00
{stamps Lawn Fawn, cardstock SU}
Both were coloured using spectrum noir pencils and a blending fluid with paper stumps. I popped crystal effects on the oven door so that it was shiny like glass.
Sorry about the strange photos at the moment i need to set up a place to take photos in the craft room soon.
Until next time
Ttfn
Charlie.x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your visit, i love reading your comments. :) xx