Welcome to my craft room. Grab a cuppa and take a look around.
I mainly paper craft, but i also sew and make bobbin lace and i love to Project Life :)

Friday 20 March 2015

Blossoming tree…..

Hello Dear Reader, i hope that you are well? I am full of cold this week, which although not serious does make you feel rather yucky.  But at least the sun keeps poking out to cheer the days:) this time of year i find i become a little obsessed with the weather after the long gloomy days of winter! lol!

Today i am sharing a card with you with spring in mind of all the blossom trees that will soon start flowering, i am hoping that Mr C will soon take the hint and plant one or two in our garden ;)

I made the blossoms on this card using the wet-wipe technique, where you create a multi coloured ‘ink pad’ with a few layers of wet wipes with re-inkers randomly dropped over the surface. Here is the result;

2015-03-09 12.34.38

{all supplies for this card from SU}

I really like the soft mottled look that this technique gives and in some ways it mimics the blossom moving in the breeze. I really like this set from SU its in their spring/summer catalogue and has lots of stamps to build a scene around the tree.  I have just realise that the mount on this card is wonky :/ sorry about that oops!

That’s it from me today

Until next time

Ttfn

Charlie.x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your visit, i love reading your comments. :) xx