Welcome to my craft room. Grab a cuppa and take a look around.
I mainly paper craft, but i also sew and make bobbin lace and i love to Project Life :)

Friday 27 February 2015

Project Life…..

Morning Dear Reader, hope you are well? I am so ready for spring now, i am tried of being cold and i would really like to sit out on my bench and read my book without freezing!

But the gloomy weather is giving me the opportunity to catch up on my scrapbooking.  I am a convert to the Project Life way of scrapbooking, although i don’t do the 365day a year business because i just don’t want to commit to that as it would put too much pressure on myself.

So i tend to scrap events, and do a month spread for each of the children's books.

Here is a layout that i have done of a visit to Kew Gardens

2014-06-17 12.31.53

{i have used the everyday adventure kit from Stamping’ Up!}

I am liking the PL way as i can get layouts done quickly with as little or as many embellishments as i like.

Until next time

Ttfn

Mrs.C.x

2 comments:

Thank you so much for your visit, i love reading your comments. :) xx