Welcome to my craft room. Grab a cuppa and take a look around.
I mainly paper craft, but i also sew and make bobbin lace and i love to Project Life :)

Wednesday 14 January 2015

WOYWW? January 14th 2014

Hello Dear Reader i am a really bad blogger, i do have a good excuse and i will be back later to share my reasoning later.
But first just a quick post to participate in What’s on your workdesk wednesday
So here we go my desk in all its glory this morning and for once its tidy
2015-01-14 08.03.36

not much happening at the mo, a couple of MDF house money boxes that i just finished, my new selphy {love it!} that i need to find a home for in the mean time until my craft room is finished.

and a quick pic of my new love and i think one of my favourite Christmas presents
2015-01-14 08.03.50

its a We R Memory Keepers scrap tote and i LOVE it!! i use it so so much but i will do a blog post soon on how, and why.

Thank you for looking at my desk i hope to visit as many as poss today
Ttfn

Mrs C.x

10 comments:

  1. Those money box houses are cute, what a great idea.
    Bridget #1

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the money boxes and your new bag! Anne x 37

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your crafting nook! Great houses! And we want to see/hear more about your new bag! I think when you find the perfect bag for you, it's such a treasure. I LOVE the one I got from SU during the Paris convention. It's now my carry-on bag every time I travel.

    Happy Crafting!
    Jeannie #17

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love those money boxes! Did you paint them or did you put patterned paper over them? Also, do you happen to know the name of the font in your blog header? I want to download it! Happy WOYWW! zsuzsa @ InkyDinkyDoodle #47

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Zsuzsa thank you for your comment. The boxes i painted with white first and then i covered with papers, both are from Stamping up one was really old {the hearts papers} that i had hanging around and the blue stripe came from their christmas papers this year.

      As to the blog font sorry cant help as my template is provided by cutest blog on the block, however i have found tons of free fonts on pinterest so a quick search and you may find something wonderful :)
      ttfn Mrs.C.xx

      Delete
  5. Adorable little houses and I love that bag! I have a scrap tote..but it is plain old boring blue.. Happy WOYWW Shel#56

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely bag. The first words I saw were happy and smile. Great message to carry around with you!
    Happy Wednesday,
    Laura
    65

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ohh I do like your bag and the words that are printed on it. The money box houses are cute thanks for sharing your desk Anita #66

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have a selphy and they are fantastic, photos printed elsewhere for me are always disappointing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Interesting that you love your Selphy, I will be referring a. Friend to your blog for further readings! Love the tote, what a great gift anyway, but with that text...swoon!
    I too love the money box b, they look lovely, and so nice to complete something delightful that actually has a use!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your visit, i love reading your comments. :) xx